The Importance of a Well Executed Business Plan
Most business strategists agree that planning is one of the most important parts of running a business. There’s the common know saying that “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail” and no matter whether it is a large multinational corporation trying to plan an expansion or a small business launching an exciting new product, the importance of a well executed business plan is of the utmost importance.
We’ve seen numerous clients who’s businesses shortcomings could have very well been avoided. Some of the more common reasons were:
* Running out of cash before they opened their doors because they haven’t anticipated their start-up costs.
* Missing sales projections because they didn’t really know who their customers were and what they wanted.
* Losing customers because their quality or service falls short.
* Becoming overwhelmed by too many options because they never took the time to focus on a mission and vision for their company.
* Going insolvent because they didn’t have a rational business model or a plan that mitigated risk.
Dream Team Capital (DTC) customises business and financial plans uniquely for each organisation and is dedicated to making the most of your business planning needs. We specialise in professional business plans written by accomplished business strategists. Our mission is to write customised business plans at an affordable price.
Business plans are being required for bank loans, investors, grants, venture capitalists, and even leasing office spaces. Our clients no longer have to worry about the complexities of becoming an expert business plan writer. Our highly skilled business strategists take an entrepreneur’s ideas and goals and put them into a tangible format that both you and investors, landlords or government require.
If using your business plan to raise funding, we guide you forward and provide you access to our vast funding network of venture capital companies, private equity companies, banks, Government BBBEE initiatives, Silicon Cape investment organisations, rent to own asset funding companies, crowd funds and more..
Business Plan for a Future Vision
Businesses evolve and adapt over time, and factoring future growth and direction into the business plan can be an effective way to plan for changes in the market, growing or slowing trends, and new innovations or directions to take as the company grows. Although clarifying direction in the business plan lets you know where you’re starting, future vision allows you to have goals to reach for.
Business Plan to Attract Financing and/or Grants
The Small Business Administration states, “The development of a comprehensive business plan shows whether or not a business has the potential to make a profit.” By putting statistics, facts, figures and detailed plans in writing, a new business has a better chance of attracting investors to provide the capital needed for getting started.
Business Plan to Attract Team Members
Business plans can be designed as a sale tool to attract partners, secure supplier accounts and attract executive level employees into the new venture. Business plans can be shared with the executive candidates or desired partners to help convince them of the potential for the business, and persuade them to join the team.
Business Plan to Manage the Company
A business plan conveys the organizational structure of your business, including titles of directors or officers and their individual duties. It also acts as a management tool that can be referred to regularly to ensure the business is on course with meeting goals, sales targets or operational milestones.
Reasons why we need a well Executed Business Plan
2. Back up a business loan application. Like investors, lenders want to see the plan and will expect the plan to cover the main points.
12. Decide whether or not to rent new space. Rent is a new obligation, usually a fixed cost. Do your growth prospects and plans justify taking on this increased fixed cost? Shouldn’t that be in your business plan?